Step 1. 1- Filter by date.
The client to enter our website, should filter in the calendar that is on the right, the dates on which you want to make the reservation, in addition to indicating the number of adults and children, for the system to indicate the accommodations available according to your needs. A minimum stay of 2 nights is required, except in high season or holiday dates that the minimum stay is longer.
Step 1. 2- Choice of the apartment.
You can also if you prefer from the top menu, choose the property listing option, then on the page you will see all the properties that we have in Casaturis. You choose the one you like or it serves you by location and then you filter by dates and you indicate the number of adults and children.
Step 2. Reservation request.
Once you have located the accommodation, you must click on the booking button, it will take you to the reservation page, where you must go down until you find the options of the refundable and non-refundable rate. Choose the rate that best suits your needs, and you will see that under the button book there is another button that puts extras, this button can be displayed if we need a cradle during our stay, check-in after 10 pm. or we come with our pet, after having chosen the extras, we can now click on the reserve button. It is when you take us to the form that we must complete with our data and those of the card with which we are going to make the payment.
Step 3. Payment of the reservation.
After completing the form with the information requested, we must confirm the reservation. The payment will be according to the tariff that we have chosen previously.
Option 1. Refundable rate: The system will request an advance amount of 10% of the total. Seven days before check in, the system will charge 10% of the total reservation, and the remaining 90% will be charged 48 hours. before check in by credit card and will not be refunded if the reservation is canceled.
Option 2. Non-refundable rate: The system will request the payment of 100% of the reservation, benefiting from a 10% discount for early payment.
A deposit will be charged (ONLY for stays longer than 5 nights).
Step 4. Reserve Bonus.
Once it has been verified that the payment has been made effective, we will send you by e-mail a Booking voucher with the reservation data, which you will have to print and present on arrival as proof, together with the photocopy of the identification documents of the people who will stay in the apartment or if you prefer you can send them by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5. Cancellation of the reservation.
You can cancel your reservation at any time.
Refundable Rate: In advance of 30 days or more of the date of entry, will be returned the 10% that is paid at the time of booking. In advance of 15 to 30 days, half of the total amount of the reservation will be refunded. In case of cancellation occurs less than 15 days, 100% of the reservation will be charged, not making exceptions under any circumstances.
Non-Refundable Rate: If the cancellation of this type of reservation is made, the amount of the reservation is not returned under any circumstances.
In case of any cancellation of a reservation in one of our apartments, even by force majeure, the cancellation conditions established here will apply.
Step 6. Right of withdrawal by the agency
CasaTuris may reject the reservation three calendar days before entering the accommodation, without needing to justify the decision and without compensation of any kind for the client.